Alright. Confessions time.
It’s not often I get down and dirty with you guys, but, we’ve been with each other for some time now – I think you’re ready to learn some real truths behind this blogger and get to know me just a little bit better. We all have qualities that are a tad, er, unique. And I say those need to be celebrated! Over the years – as I’ve aged in wisdom and ravishing beauty – I’ve learned to accept and embrace those somewhat…special…quirks of mine and call them my own. So here they are. A few of my favorite… better… qualities.
Mmm and I can’t parallel park to save my life and let’s not talk about the tree that jumped out at me on my way home in high school. Moving on.
2. I looovveeeee yeast. And yes take that as grossly as you’d like. The chemical reactions that happen with this stuff are enough to make me giddy for an entire day. Look how cool this is!!!
Add to that my pet loving adoration for my symbiotic cuture of bacteria and yeast (aka my beautiful baby SCOBY). Gah she is so beautiful.
3. However, speaking of living things… I can’t grow anything green to save my life. Everything I touch dies.
4. This is my “lunch bag.” More like my grocery bag day pack full of tupperwares. Actually it was rather fancy this day. It was red. And clean.
5. I can’t stop taking “artsy” pictures of my McDonalds cups. Its getting weird. They aren’t even nice cups…
6. I seeeeriously have a millisecond attention span. I’ll often leave myself in the middle of dressing and go into the kitchen pant-less because I remembered dirty dishes.
7. The only way I get things done is by doing parts and pieces of a zillion different things at once. Hence the half dressing half dish washing.
8. I do a weirdly good asian accent. It goes well with my over use of peace signs.
9. I have this thing where I have to pour new coffee into my mug before its even half way empty. Like a deep rooted fear of the luke warm abyss.
10. This is my favorite shirt. I stole it from a lost and found in Thailand when I was volunteering at a Permaculture Farm and sleeping in a house made of elephant poo.
11. I was voted “most likely to win The Hunger Games” by my cast mates. Ah hell yeah.
12. And on a similar note, I was cast as “Oberon” – the King of the Fairies – in my upcoming production of Midsummer Night’s Dream. Apparently I’m pretty fairy/dudish. I was told none of the boys could handle it. Hmm. Poor boys.
13. But to even things out I’ve seen The Titanic, My Best Friends’ Wedding, and How The Grinch Stole Christmas more than any other movie and will never get sick of any of them.
14. Speaking of movies, I really think my favorite thing to do is to sneak a falafel into a movie theatre and take myself on a solo movie date.
15. I’m 27 and I look like I’m 17. I’ve accepted this. It should be of pretty good benefit for my hollywood film career.
16. And I’m a firm believer that we should all practice the art of play just a little more often.
Play: Transport your withered old adult self back to the days of invincibility, flying, and superhero costumes. Let your inner child take the reins and careen you over the cliff into a world of inexplicable wonder. Wish for a pony. Ride the pony to your reclaimed innocence. – Rebelle SocietyConfessions time. Embracing and celebrating our better qualities. #play #love #embrace #accept #unique Click To Tweet
Linking up with Heather for Friday Favorites!
Your turn. Confessions time,
What’s your favorite “better” quality?
What have you done pant less? (besides the obvious here, people) “Most like to _____” ?? Secret fetish? Movie you’ve seen the most?